Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's a BOY!

Mark and I are happy to report that not only am I 13.5 weeks pregnant... but we found out last week that it's going to be a BOY .


We couldn't be more excited... especially Dad! :)

My due date is July 11th but we expect to deliver a bit earlier than that. We have experienced quite a few complications this time around and will be in the “high risk” category for the remainder of the pregnancy. We have been told to count on delivering early, so we just hope we can keep this baby from coming until at least May or June so he has a better chance of being as healthy as possible. Miracles happen every day and we know this little boy will be ours.

We’d appreciate all of you keeping us in your prayers and I will try to post regular updates.

2 comments:

kristine said...

CONGRATS!!! you and baby boy will continue to be in my prayers! love you!

Jenny Pierce Paul said...

What a cute baby he is already!!