Everyone who knows me well knows that I've been dying to get Ella in pigtails since the day she was born. And it was SO worth the wait! Isn't she just the cutest munchkin ever!?
I think Ella will be the LAST kid her age to have a full set of teeth!!! She has been teething like crazy this month, and all the drooling, chewing on things and sucking on her fingers has given her quite a rash around her mouth! But she still manages to make that cute! :) At least I think so, and that's all that matters, right!?
If there was any doubt in our minds, this past month has proved to Mark and me that we definietly have a toddler on our hands! Ella is not a baby anymore... she walks, runs, talks, sings and does some other things that we're not so happy about too. No one ever told me the terrible two's really start atound 16 months. We certainly have a headstrong child on our hands (I wonder where she gets that from!?). She knows what she wants and she will throw a fit until she gets it! I feel like we spend half of everyday in TIME OUT! She's lucky she's cute!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment